DID YOU KNOW?
Home equity loans allow you to borrow against the value of your home. These loans appeal to borrowers who find that they can borrow relatively large amounts of money, and they’re easier to qualify for than other types of loans (because they are secured by your house). If your home is worth more than you owe on it, a home equity loan can provide funds for anything you want (you don’t just have to use it on home-related expenses, for example).
A home equity loan is a type of second mortgage. Your “first” mortgage is the one you used to purchase your home, but you can add other loans to borrow against the property if you have built up enough equity.
Common Home Equity Loan Uses
You can use a home equity loan for anything you want. However, they usually get used for some of life’s larger expenses because homes tend to have a lot of value to borrow against. For example, you find that a lot of borrowers want to:
- Remodel, renovate, or otherwise improve the house and property
- Pay for a family member’s college education
- Fund the purchase of a second home
- Consolidate high-interest debts
Apply online at www.sylvaniaareafcu.com or stop in to our office and complete an application. Our loan experts, Pat and Tami, can answer any questions and approval is usually 24 hours. We look forward to helping you with any and all your borrowing needs.
TIME FOR A NEW CAR? START 2017 WITH A NEW RIDE!
- As low as 2.24% for a New Car plus a $25 Visa Gift Card
- As low as 2.74% for a Used Car
- Avoid high financing fees
- Direct Deposit or Payroll Deduction available
- Make payments at any Shared Branching location
- Transfer your payment to your loan on Virtual Branch
- Credit Life, Disability, and Gap insurance available to you
- Do business with your local Credit Union and support your community
- Keep your money in Sylvania
- Applications available online www.sylvaniaareafcu.com
Apply for a student loan today! Click the image to the left and get started on an education with the help of Sallie Mae student loans.
|Stop in today for an application for a Visa Credit card and get the security that so many others already have with Visa Verified services.
Secure your online purchases even further. Sign up for the Mastercard Secure Code / Verified by Visa and make sure that the only online purchases are made by the card holder. Click Here to sign up
Get More with Shared Branching